Antinora estate

Antinora estate

Antinora estate

Strada Provinciale 408 di Montevarchi, 65, 53013 Gaiole in Chianti SI, Italia



  • immagine4
  • Immagine 1
  • Immagine 2
  • Immagine 3
  • immagine 6
  • immagine 7
  • immagine5

Property ID :



Added to Favorite




1200 mq

Lot Size

490000 mq


This Antinora estate in the heart of the Chianti Classico has a total surface area of 48.93.00 hectares of which 10.67.66 of woods.

The land is divided in the following way:


  • Vineyard 28.76.32 ha
  • Olive orchard 2.19.42 ha
  • Arable 2.53.51 ha
  • Pasture land 0.39.90
  • Pasture 2.87.30
  • Rural area 1.12.54 ha
  • Rural buildings 0.36.35
  • Woods 10.67.66 ha


The estate is one unique complex, at 450 to 550 meters above sea level and vineyards exposed to East, South-East, South, South-East and West.

The land, set in the heart of the historical Chianti Classico area, world renown for  the quality wine products and olive oil. with a terroir ideally adapted to vineyards and olive groves.


The wine estate has two wells that suffice the estate water needs. There is also a natural fountain that finds the surface in the estate’s land and starts a small spring which is an additional source of water whenever there has been the need.




The vineyards are planted in a 3 by 0,8 and 3 by 0,9 meter with about 3700 plants per hectare. 25% of the vineyards is original from 1970 and 1975 and the remaining 75% has been replanted between the eyars 1996 and 2003. The varietals being grown are Sangiovese, Merlot, Cabernet, Canaiolo, Syrah, Trebbiano Toscano and Malvasia del Chianti.


Olive groves


Since the estate sits 500 meters a.s.l., and in a specific wine country terroir, it is ideal for the production of an excellent olive oil.  There is a total of 600 trees in the 2.19.42 hectares

dedicated to olive groves and its average annual production ranges from 1500 liters to 2000 liters of fantastic good quality olive oil.




The wooded area is divided in two nuclei with a Mediterranean type of vegetation including oak, durmast, ilex and smaller shrubs such as juniper and broom.




There is a central hamlet where all the buildings have been build close to each other.


The main buildings are:


  • Main villa with 15 rooms, 4 bathrooms (200 sqm) and two large terraces (160 sqm)
  • Winery with room for bottling and ageing (300 sqm plus 150 sqm in open air)
  • Offices and meeting rooms (90 sqm)
  • Lab (25 sqm)
  • Wine shop and show room (150 sqm)
  • Workers changing rooms (15 sqm)
  • Private chapel (30 sqm)




  • Studio for workers with bathroom and kitchen corner
  • Living quarters with 7 rooms (200 sqm) and balcony (70 sqm)
  • Cellar (75 sqm)
  • Garage (80 sqm)
  • Wharehouse (45 sqm)


Agricultural buildings such as barns for tractors, hay, and machinery (490 sqm)


Chicken coops (120 sqm)


If you need further informations about this Antinora estate, please contact Tuscany Real Estate.

Property on the map

Similar properties