Tuscany Real Estate
INFORMATION REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ORGANIZATION:
1) The data provided to us is used for the scope needed regarding our obligations to comply with administration, accounting, tax and social security regulations.
Therefore, the consequences of a lack of consent on your part means: it is impossible for suppliers to be part of our accredited list of qualified suppliers, and for all others, it implies the impossibility of supplying the necessary information when required by law regarding the compliance of administrative, fiscal and social security filing regulations.
2) The information can be seen by: processing staff trained and supervised in accordance with the requirements of law, third party accredited professional who provide us their services, those involved in the maintenance of computers and software programs.
3) Your rights under Article 7 of Decree No. 30/6/2003 196 are: 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we store your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
4)You have the right to obtain: a) your originals; b) the purposes and methods of use; c) the logic applied when storing and using your data with the help of electronic means; d) the identity of the owner, and the legal representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) people or category of entities to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
5)You have the right to: a) updating, modifying or, when requested addition of data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards to their content, to those to whom the data was communicated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the protected right.
6). You have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, if pertinent to the purpose of collection b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication
7) Legal representative: Elisabetta Addabbo Responsible Manager is available during business hours by appointment. Address and phone numbers are listed in the contact page.
8) Personal data collected will be treated in accordance with art. Decree No 11 of 30.6.2003 196, or in a lawful and correct manner, in ways that do not exceed the purposes of collection and relevance to them, keeping them only as long as necessary and by respecting the minimum safety standards set out in art. Decree No 31 of 30.6.2003 196 and Annex B of this Decree.